welcome to the arkwright centre
The Arkwright Centre is open for Business Bookings. We can help with all your meeting & training needs while following government guidelines during COVID19.
We are aware that budgets may have changed during this time we are in at the moment and to help with this we would like to offer youfree tea & coffee for up to 30 people. We are also offering reduced room hire rates for block bookings of five full days or more.
The safety procedures we have in place at the Arkwright centre are:
- One way system in and out of the building
- One in One out system for the toilets
- Signing in sheet for Track & Trace purposes
- Hand sanitising station in reception and in your rooms
- Risk assessments have also been carried out
The meeting rooms we have available are limited to numbers at the moment to comply with social distancing rules:
The Owlcotes Suite – Max 6 people
The Woods Suite – Max 12 people
The Scarsdale Hall – Max 30 people
Please email or give us a call on 01246 204884 to check the availability for you
Our Chesterfield Meeting Rooms
Ideal for • Conferences • Meetings • Training • Exhibitions • Social functions • Weddings • Kids clubs • Sport. Up to 250 person capacity
Current Social Distanced Capacity Max 30 People
The Owlcote Room
Ideal for • Meetings • Training • Exhibitions. Seating Capacity up to 30 theatre style.
Current Social Distanced Capacity Max 6 People
This room is ideal for: • Seminar groups • Smaller Meetings • Training The room can be divided in half, each half forms the Spring Wood and West Wood rooms, with each room seating 30.
Current Social Distanced Capacity Max 12 People
We offer a comprehensive range of facilities to support you and your business. These include:
- Free car parking
- Natural daylight & lovely views
- Bright and Airy reception with admin support as required
- CCTV & security alarm
- Tea and Coffee Making Facilities
- On-site, Kitchen preparing delicious homemade Food
- Recycling facilities
- Disabled access
- Rooms to suit all size events
- Friendly and Accomodating Staff